Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flat Rock Park

I took Sammy to Flat Rock Park here in Columbus the other day. Sammy had his first swing ride! He also had his first slide which was fun for him and disasterouse for me. I held him on my chest and went down with him. This was one of those yellow plastic covered slides deals. Needless to say I did not check the slide for obstructions. Right at teh bottomthere was a distinct spash and suddenly my entire backside was soaking wet! My loud grumbling seems to amuse Sammy. My Firent Kevin, who came out with us, seemed to think it was pretty funny as well. So that ended our outing. We had been there for a good hour anyway.


There are trails and little playgrounds, and a lake. It really is a nice park, I cant believe I had forgotten about it.


This video was taken with my cell phone camera so the quality is not what I would like it to be, but I was just glad I had a camera on me at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment